At Northern.tech our mission is to secure the world’s connected devices. Based on can-do attitude and a collaborative working style, we have so far developed two products; CFEngine and Mender.
We seek a smart front-end developer that can work on both of our products as part of our user experience team.
- Be responsible for implementing front-end code for all products
- Plan and estimate time for new features and maintenance tasks
- Develop, test, implement and document new features and fixes
- Collaborate closely with UX and backend engineers
- Ensure continuation of our high standards when it comes to
Required skills and experience
- 2-5 years of engineering experience
Desired skills and experience
- Msc. in Engineering, Information Technology, or similar
- JS frameworks eg React.js, Angular
- UI framework eg Bootstrap
- CSS preprocessing eg SASS, LESS
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Build tools eg Gulp/grunt/webpack
- Previously implemented scalable front-end web applications
- Go lang, node.js, PHP experience
- Security and quality minded (experience with test-driven development)
How do you know if this is the right job for you?
You want to be part of something cool and meaningful. You want to make a material difference. You believe in our mission to “Secure the world’s connected devices”. You are open-minded and embrace change as a good thing. You possess the “entrepreneurial” DNA.
You believe you will thrive in our working culture, and want to be part of an international and innovative team.